9.8.12

Stars

Nowadays, there's so many "wants" with stars. Starpants, starjeans, startops, starsweaters, starhats, starshoes, you name it. Especially much from nelly.com. Everyone just loves nelly.com. I don't. I love some of the clothes, but I basically don't like shopping on the internet. Now I'm totally out of track. Wupsie.
Stars. The worlds love atm.

I decided to buy this shirt in babypink, but when I tried it in the dressingroom, it was so baggy and big, but the arms were tight, so it is very weird. "I'm sure it was just a failed production" you may think. But I found one in another colour and the same size, and I had the same problem. It's too bad, bacause it looks so pretty. 

Shorts with the american flag has been very popular lately. Either it's colours, black&white or just grey, like this, everyone loves them, and use them all the time. It's so hot with flags on clothes.

Wii, finally I found the ultimate hot scarf I can wear every day. I've been looking for it for a long time, and in many shops, but finally I found it. If you're the type of person who love scarfs, but don't know how to make the scarf look not slobby, you have to buy a scarf with pattern. And do not wear a top or sweater with pattern, when you wear a scarf with pattern. And do not wear a colourful top or sweater. Almost all pants and jeans fits with pattern scarfs.

Star earrings. Sparly and stars together = thumps up

My sister loves jewelry. It makes an boring outfit not that boring. I prefer scarfs, because they are so soft and comfy, but jewelries are pretty and exclusive.

The original red with white stars. Kinda reminds me of the United States flag.  

This is the sweater everyone wants because Miley Cyrus wore a similar one. I don't like Miley, so I just want it because of the chill look.

A sweater with the seams on the outside, which was in last fall. It will probably be in this fall too, but not that popular as last fall.

Q: What do you like?

xoxo, Malene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionistas