24.8.12

Gina Tricot Accessories

Every outfit needs accessories. Jewelry, earrings, watches, hair decoration, bracelets, bags and so on. Your outfit will be complete with some accessories. Without, it won't be boring, but it will just not be that fabolous and exclusive, it will be just.. clothes. Here are some cute, classy and beautiful accessories from Gina Tricot:

These jewelry collars have been seen a lot lately. In silver. This necklace isn't the plain type, this is the one with the extra details. A cut in the middle and the whole pattern is splitted. I would wear this necklace with a thin knitted light  or dark sweater and some dark jeans, some diamond earrings and some silver bracelets. I would wear my hair in a braid.

These earrings are stylish and partyish. If your face is round, don't wear round earrings or anything round. It will just make your face look rounder. But if your face is narrow, some round earrings will emphasize your beauty. Yes, everyone is beautiful. For parties, I wouldn't wear anything big around the neck, because of the size of the earrings, and I would not wear a V-neck, that would just be confusing, but a lownecked, skinny maxi dress is the thing for these earrings. Then the outfit would look exclusive.

Owls = fall 2011. It will come back this fall, but it won't be the same as last. These earrings and a owl necklace is great for you who like cool and not shapeless accessories. I would wear these owl earrings with a owl necklace, a plain sweater in dark colours and no pattern, some aztec pattern pants that's not skinny and some dark Converse.

Feathers are wonderful to wear when you want a cute look. Feather earrings, feather sweater, feather in your hair and feather jewelry is sweet and cute. Snakeskin or leopard pattern on feather earrings are great for a cool and creative look. I would wear these earrings with a creamy sweater and some light jeans for the sweet, innocent and cute look. I would have my hair on one side of my head to get the attention on the earrings.

A set of glitter silver and gold bracelets. I would wear these with a silver necklace and some silver earrings to lighten the pressure on the bracelets. And I would wear a top with bright colours and light jeans to have some action in the outfit and not just silver, grey, beige and black like many other outfits got.

This watch is pretty and comfortable at the same time. I wear one in white 24/7 because I freak out if I don't know what time it is because I always got plans, and I hate being late. A watch is a must, and when it's stylish at the same time as it's necessary, it is perfect.

A set of cross necklace and earrings. Many people wear crosses because it's cool. Well, that is not the point of wearing crosses. The point is to show your love and trust to God. Don't mess with crosses, and don't mess with God. Either you wear a cross to honor God, or you don't wear one. Yes, I am a Christian. 

I am sorry I haven't been posting, but my practices and school has started, so I don't have time. But I will get better at it when I quit football. 

xoxo, Malene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionistas