14.8.12

Knitted

Knitted are the best you can wear. It is so comfortable and classy at the same time. You can wear a dress and a knitted cardigan at once, and it will be fashionable. Knitted is just so great. My style is chill, simple and knitted, and I really love knitted sweaters, so I wear them often with some jeans, and - in my opinion - that is not that stiff and dressed, but it is still not boring and slobby. Knitted is the answer to alot of fashion crises. Just wear a knitted sweater, and it will be fine.
And in the winter, when it's cold and you're always freezing, it is so good to wear a neckwarmer, a skarf. Some might think big scarfs are so "fjortis", but I don't. I don't see the "fjortis" about wearing a scarf. Weird.

This oversized beige knitted sweater with a interesting white stripe in the shape of an arrow is quite chill and simple. I would wear some white pants, because of the white part in the sweater, and I would do my hair simply in a ponytail. Watch out: do not wear too much accesories with this, because that will just complicate the whole look. I would totally baught this if it wasn't for the price..

This is a fuzzy lightcoloured oversized sweater. If you look closely at Bik Bok's sweaters, you'll see that most of thems distinguish between sweater and arms starts in the middle of where your arms will be, so it isn't tight around the shoulder area - on the contrary. That will make the sweater look and feel more chill. I would wear it with some light jeans and some light earrings. I would have curly hair. 

This mustard yellow sweater would many people would not wear. Why? Because of the colour. Neon is a strong colour, but this is stronger. Wearing this, you'll stand out from the croud. But don't not wear it because of that, if you love it. Too many people don't dare to wear what they want to wear, because they are scared of standing out.I would wear this sweater with some black jeans, surprise. And I would do my hair in a donut. 

This long-sleeve knitted cardigan is a good example of what many girls wear in the winter. This and black tights. And Uggs and Canada Goose and a big neckwarmer. But that's the "fjortis". I would wear this cardigan with some black jeans, bracelets in wood and a jewelry in wood. I would have my hair straight down. Well, my hair is always straight down..

These sweaters are thin and short. So in other words, they are pretty different from the ones above. With the red, I would wear some skinny leather jeans and some nice, big earrings. And with the brown, I would wear some burgundy skinny leather jeans and some big burgundy eareings. And with both sweaters, I would have a fishtailbraid.

Neckwarmers in warm and creamy colours. These are for the winter, but do not disregard the fact that they are being used in the fall too. 

xoxo, Malene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionistas