11.8.12

My Taste in Music - unusual post

It's kinda ironic that I will post music on my fashion blog, but when I blog, I always listen to music. Music gives me inspiration. Right now, Wakey!Wakey! with "Brooklyn" is on. Wakey!Wakey! has so inspirational music. Their lyrics suits me perfectly.


Regina Spektor - Laughing With has the most real lyrics I've ever heard. There are so many love lyrics, but finally a song with true and interesting lyrics. 

Kyle Andrews - You always make me smile is a happy song with - of course - love lyrics. But this is not a you-broke-my-heart-ish song, but a you-and-I-are-so-in-love-ish song. Cute.

Kyle La Grange - Vampire Smile is a song about her life as a vampire. Pretty unnaturan, but who likes natural?

Jason Mraz - Life is Wonderful is such a random and wonderful song. This is another version then I've been listening to.

The Cure - Lovecats is my partysong. Well, it's the song I listen to in my happy posts. (Sorry the quality, but the music video is weird)

xoxo, Malene

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/8/12 00:21

    I loooove your taste in music!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! I've got all the songs from this awesome girl I met once, Emilie

      Delete

Fashionistas