17.8.12

Leather

As we all might see, leather is back in business. Leather jackets, leather jeans, leather tops, leather dresses and so on. Leather can be pure, and leather can be wrinkled and uncomfortable. You just have to find out what you like. I go for pure.

This is a pure leather west. Nice and fine. What I would wear with this west really depends on what style I want, and mood I am in. If I'm in a happy mood, I would wear it with some black transparent pantyhoses, and a light long shirt. If I long for a bit of badass style, I would wear it with some burgundy leather jeans and a cool shirt. 

This is a more glossy and bikerish leather west. Cool for you who wants to have that motorcycle gang look. I would wear this west (not that I would wear it. Not my style. Too much details and too shiny) with some burgundy leather jeans and a tight, little top for the motorcycle gang look. And for the nice, happy girl look, I would wear some flower pants in the same style as the west, and a light shirt.

Leather jeans are becoming more and more popular. Burgundy, black (as shown) and blue are the most common. I would wear this with a creamy shirt, a denim jacket a jewelry in wood and bracelets in wood for the sweet happy girl look. And a big t-skirt for the chill sunday look, which are pretty hard to create when you're wearing super skinny leather jeans.

Leather summer shorts. Really thin and light. I would wear this shorts with this tube top. Sparkly and little. Pretty slutty, I know, but I would be cool. Or I would wear it with this top. In the same style as the tube top, but bigger. And I love the back. So classy and unboring.

This leather jacket is a leather jacket.

xoxo, Malene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionistas