6.8.12

Guest post: What's fasion for me

When Malene asked me if I would like to post something on this blog, I was a little skeptical. First of all, I don't think my English is so good. But most important, I don't know much about fashion. Not like Malene does. I don't know about all the collections from all the famous designers. But as you can see, I decided to write something. I figured I could write about what fashion is for me. And how fashion is something personal and special for everyone. So here you go.

Fashion is art. The way the pieces are put together. How you almost can see the personality trough the fabric. How people can put their heart and feelings in it. The way the clothing decides how you are perceived. And the way you can benefit from that.




pictures: weheartit.com

The thing I think is most important in fashion is that you have your personal stile. That you don't try to copy someone. Of course a part of fashion is to be inspired by different people on the street, in magazines and other places you can find inspiration. But I think the clothes you wear becomes art and fashion, when you put something personal in it. And you have to be proud about wearing what you wearing. Either it's sweatpants or a high fashion dress.
Be a little different, be a little crazy and don't be afraid of mixing styles. Don't care about so called fashion rules or what other people say. As long as you feel comfortable and confident in what you wear, that's fashion and art, and that is enough.







pictures: lookbook.nu

And of course, just to put a little personality in here, sparkle and silk makes everything more pretty. And dresses. Oh, how I love dresses!





love love, Emilie 


1 comment:

  1. So good Emilie! You're free to post when ever you want!

    ReplyDelete

Fashionistas