4.8.12

Pattern

With pattern pants, or pattern sweaters, the outfit will never be boring.
Gina Tricot is the shop nr. 1 when it comes to pattern. They have all types of pattern. Stripes, aztec everything. 

Gina Tricot

Gina Tricot gets just bigger and bigger. Even though there is not many shops here in Norway, they sure knows how to get more and more popular and bigger and bigger.

I've fallen in love with this knitted sweater. There's so many plain knitted sweaters in the shops. What's the point having 4 almost alike sweaters in one shop? But finaly, one that is not ugly, and not plain. I'm definitely buying this.

If you're a fan of the 80's or 90's style, these pants are great. But do not wear to much accesories or to colourful top, because then you will ruine the whole consept with this pattern.

These are interesting. The pattern is so indescribably. It's just a bunch of lines put together into a pattern. It is actually fascinating.

H&M

H&M actually has many pants who give you that "young, wild and free"-feeling.

Leopard pattern on pants has been really much of in the shops, but little used in public. There's so many people who don't dare to wear them in public, because they might attract some attention. That's only weak people. Strong people wear everything they wan't to wear. Credit to them.

Some of you might now think that these pants are weird and that you would never wear them. That's what I thought when I first saw these too. But at H&M Dressingroom, as you see, I made an outfit out of the leggings. A white top with black stripes on the sides to reflect the black in the leggings. A yellow blazer to spice up the outfit, and yellow shoes to match the blazer.
I love this pattern. Of some reason it reminds me of mahogni, and that reminds me of Tori Spelling, my previous idol. Pretty strange.

nelly.com

Thought I finally had made a post without any nelly.com, but no. Because I saw this top. 

So this top reminded me of the hippie style, and that style is so fancy, you know. For school I would wear this top with some black jeans and my blue parkas from bikbok. 

Q: Would you wear any of these pattern clothes?

xoxo, Malene

PS: It is my birthday tomorrow, so I won't be posting.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/8/12 15:43

    lol some of the pants really reminds me of hippie clothes my granda was a hippie

    ReplyDelete

Fashionistas