11.8.12

Burgundy is in this fall - extra long post

Burgundy is a very classy colour. If you're going to a dinner party, a burgundy dress will make you look more confident. But if you're going to a party, a burgundy dress will make you look old and boring.
There's lot of burgundy clothes in the shops now, and there will come more during the autumn. Burgundy is such a delicate colour.
Since it is in with burgundy now, there are so many pretty burgundy clothes, so I had to warn you guys that this is an extra long post. I will devide the post in which garments.

Cardigans, Blazers and Jackets

These are three quite different cardigans. The one to the left is thin and summerish. The one in the middle is thick, warm and winterish. And the one to the right is spring and fall. I am totally buying the one to the left.
I would wear some black jeans and a simple top with these cardigans. And of course, a light sharf.
H&M - 149 kr                          Gina Tricot - 199 kr                          H&M - 299 kr

This blazer can be used to many occasions. For parties, I would wear a white lace dress and some burgundy pumps to match the blazer. For work, I would wear a burgyndy pencil  skirt to match the blazer, and a white shirt. And for school, I would wear light jeans and this cool t-shirt, the same I would use to the leatherjackets under.
Gina Tricot - 299 kr

With this blazer, it's the details that make it not like every other blazer. Such as the black collar, which makes the blazer not so grandmaish. Wearing a blazer will make you look more sophisticated.

These leather jackets are so different as three leather jackets from three different shops can possibly be. The colours are not alike at all, and so are the shapes. The one to the left has a belt which is good for you with the hourglass figure to accentuate your waist. The one in the middle is more my style. Dark burgundy with small, important details. And the one to the right is really not that burgundy, it is much more orange and red. I like the fact that the pattern on the fabric on the arms are different from the rest of the jacket. My favourite is the one in the middle.
I would wear this jacket with this cool t-shirt to keep the tought look, and I would - as usual - wear some black jeans. I wear black jeans to everything, because black jeans fit with everything. Because of the leather and the burgundy colour, you can not wear coloured jeans or pants with this jacket. It will scream and crash.  Except burgundy leather jeans. Then it will be a tought motorsyclegirl style, espesially with these boots from H&M.
H&M - 399 kr                              Gina Tricot - 599 kr                          Bik Bok - 1299 kr

Tops, t-shirts and Sweaters 

This is a chill top for you who don't like girly clothes, but still don't want to look lika a slob. This is slightly my style. I would wear it with some skinny leather jeans and some burgundy Jeffrey Campbells for girls night out.

Pullovers with dots are never popular. It might be because of the uglyness of dots, and the fact that it cannot be combined with a jacket, because it will be just weird. But this one is so nice! Okey, who am I kidding, it's just like all the others, weird and inappropriate.

Finally I found a tunic. There is not much tunics in the shops nowadays. Tunic are out. But I still like tunics. This one, I would wear with a black pantyhose and a black leather belt around the waste.

A stylish, chill shirt. It's really fine and georgeus. I would wear some skinny black jeans (surprise) and a denim jacket with it. And some great Reeboks.

A basic top. Really great if you are wearing a embellished jacket. 

Jeans, Pants and Tights

Superskinny burgundy leather jeans. So sexy, perfect for girls night out, but I don't recommend it to daily use. They can get very clamme, believe me.

These are so my style; dark burgundy, details, skinny. I'm in love.

The black skinnyjeans in burgundy. But the problem with these jeans are at they are not tight at the buttom, so you kinda have to fold the edges up, like on the picture. That's annoying.

Pale burgundy jeans. Don't really know how to describe these jeans.

"Many people (including myself) would never wear sweatpants in public. Well, I would wear these. I would wear the red ones, with a basic white top, and parkas. " - what I wrote about these sweatpants in the post "summer and fall"

This burgundy colour is much more red then the others. Lighter and "stronger". This is some classy pants for important not dressed-up dates. I would wear a blazer in the same colour and a shirt or top.

Tights are so comfortable, and these are not boring or ugly, like many other tights. I don't really get why people use these superskinny and uncomfortable jeans when you can wear supertight comfortable tights in the exact same style, colour and design.

Shorts and Skirts

A plain burgundy pencil skirt. Can be sexy with the right top, shoes and accesories, but it can also be superboring with the wrong. For the sexy look I would wear a a low-cut top with peplum, some high black pumps, some silver bracelets, a silver jewelry and some dangling silver earrings.

A summer and fall skirt with ruffles. Ruffles is trending now. Not only in Norway, but worldwide. It becomes a not that boring skirt with ruffles. Plus it's nice.

Basic burgundy shorts.

I literally spent a day on this post. Well, of course, not a whole day, but I have spent 6 hours on it. That is so sick. All my posts I lay so much work and effort in. I write every single word from my heart. Every single post I love and care for. I love this blog. So can anyone please just tell me if I have accomplished my goal; that who ever read this blog, feel the love behind it. 

xoxo, Malene

Bik Bok has started their summer sale with lots of clothes and accessories on sale. But that I will post about another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionistas