6.8.12

Dip Dye

As many of you might know, dip dye is back. Many people dip dye their hair, me and my best friends did it once with blue food colouring. It becomed pretty cool. There are many shorts and other summer clothes with dip dye, you won't see much dip dye in the other seasons. It's a summer thing. So it is too bad the summer soon will be over. School starts in two weeks. Man, this vacation has gone by fast! 
Here are some dip dye clothes:

These shorts is on so many girls "i want"-lists. Honestly, I don't actually see why so many girls love it, but I'm sure I will too if I try it on. 

A plain sweater with blue or pink on the buttom. Very sipmle. I don't really like these sweaters, because what can you really wear with them? Jeans? No, it won't match. Tights? Depends on the colours. Black will not work with this sweater. Lights colours will.

These pants are a mix of leopard and dip dye. It's white pants with green dip dye on the top. Not so plain, that's good. But I don't think I would wear them.

Q: What do you think of dip dye? 

xoxo, Malene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionistas