2.8.12

Lace in mint

Clothes with lace are simple beautiful. And the mint colour are so indescribably (positively)

You might wonder why I haven't posted any dresses with peplum? Well, that's because, even thought people are using them everywhere, there are not as many dresses with peplum as it seems. But I think peplum is stylish and classy.

You've all seen this dress. It's in so many shops. But it's most common in black or white. This dress has an open v-back.

This is the same style as that over, but this is quite different. The back, is pretty much the same as the front in this one. Which makes it kinda plain, but not plane. Perfect for summer.

This is a short dress, with a hint of the Gurpdress style. I don't think a belt fit with the shape of this dress, and certainly not brown leather, but nelly.com obviously does. Ohwell.

This top you can wear with much, and in many occasions. For everyday, I would wear high waist, dark jeans, or some white tights. And I would wear a dark parkas. I would have my hair straight down, and I would wear some pearl earrings.
H&M (unfurtunately I don't have a link)

I posted this in the post about dresses. But I just had to post it here too, because it shows exactly the deal with mint and lace. Love this fabolous dress.

Here is a great t-skirt from H&M to only 99 kr, which I wasn't able to post because of the not good pictures.

xoxo, Malene

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/8/12 15:45

    omg i love lace and i love mint totally gonna buy that dress with peplum love peplum

    ReplyDelete

Fashionistas