3.8.12

First day of school

This post will be the most personal post you'll ever get from me. Because the meaning of this blog was not to post pictures of my self and write "Look what I bought today! I love it! Do you love it?", but it was to reach Norway and the world, and show that it's not just all of those professional fashion writers who can tell you what's hot and what's not, but it's all people who believe in fashion. If you think that I only care about fashion, and that I don't do regular stuff, you're wrong. Well, of course I love to spend hours and check out fashion, but I'll never isolate from the world. Like, this vacation, I've been working a lot for my dad to save for an iPhone.
Wow, that was really deep to be me. I'll stop. I know you guys go to this blog to read about fashion, not my boring life, so here we go:

It's so sad that I was shopping today and bought the first day of school outfit. Why has this summer gone by so fast?


Since I am starting on a new school with all new people, it is kinda important what I wear the first day of school. I don't want it to be obvious that I've spent lot's of time trying to find out what to wear, but I don't want to be perceived as an slob either. I wan't everyone to think that this is me. And I love knitted, so there wasn't doubt that I was going to wear a knitted sweater. But to make it look less baggy, I wanted to have that collar. Collars makes every outfits better. And if it gets hot, I'll just take my sweater off, and still look nice. 
And since I don't use any makeup, besides mascara, I need something to just make my face not look boring. Pearl earrings are the answer to everything. They won't make me look too dressed-up, and at the same time make the whole outfit look more exclusive.
Converse fit with everything, and a pair of Converse is something everyone should own.
The black jeans will create a balance in the outfit.

As you can see the sweater is really baggy. 

The earrings I bought on Oviesse when I was in Rome a few weeks ago. They're lovely.

Q: What do you think about the outfit? 
Q: Is it too baggy for the best first impression?

xoxo, Malene

1 comment:

Fashionistas