10.9.12

Sweats

When it's mondays, most of the girls at my school wears sweats. It's monday, so why wear skinnyjeans? There are many kinds of sweats. There are sweats meant to look like jeans and there are sweats meant to look like, well, big baggy shit. Sweats don't necessarily have to be hoodies, it can also be thin short sweaters. Here are some great sweats:

Westhill Redbird is the ultimate sweat brand. All sweats from Bik Bok are West Hill Red Bird. This is a sweater in min with the text "national games spirit tournament 1978" like you won the national games in 1978. Pretty cool. I would wear it with the blue sweatpants you see later in this post because as you see, the text is blue, and the pants will reflect the colour. And I love chill outfits. 

A grey "New York City"  Westhill Redbird hoodie. It is pretty much a ordinary hoodie. I would wear it with some black tights because that is really great to wear, considering the soft fabric. And it doesn't need accessories. What can I say? It's a sweats outfit. No one looks good in sweats, it is more the clothes you wear when you're so tired of the skinny and revealing.

A Westhill Redbird peach coloured long hoodie. Nice, lightly and soft are the words for this clothing. It is pretty plain. It is pretty hoodie. I would wear it with some grey sweatpants for the colour-and-grey-look. 

Ahh. This Westhill Redbird shorts I was drooling over the entire summer. But I still don't own it. I just wanted a short, chill and soft shorts. Who doesn't want that? I mean, it is not bad looking, is it? No. It was not trending this summer, on the contrary, I've not even seen two of these shortses this summer. So, no, it is not popular, it is just great to wear. I would wear it with a belly top or a long sweater.

These Westhill Redbird sweatpants so many people wears. These specifically, I haven't seen many else. Of course, the grey sweatpants are, and always will be, popular, because it is great to wear and still not ugly. It's kinda Hip Hop-ish with grey sweatpants and a white top. Swag. I would wear these sweatpants with a white top with pattern that matches the colour on these pants.

These Westhill Redbird clothing: hoodie and sweatpants are actually kinda great to wear. I love sweats that match, top and buttom. It always looks fashionable. I once knew this girl who always wore a set of clothing. She nearly never wore single tops and pants. I got inspired. But I still wears different clothign every day, becuase that's my way of expressing that different is great.
299 kr                   Bik Bok                   299 kr

At hm.com this is under the subject "dresses". I think that's wrong. This is a tunic. Or a long hoodie. It sure is not a dress. A dress is something you can wear without something underneath. With this, you have to wear tights under, it would look too weird not to.

xoxo, Malene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionistas