12.9.12

Flowers

Summer 2011 flower pattern was so popular. Summer 2012 haven't been so much flowers, but summer 2013 will. Flowers are really sweet and cute, they are so summer. They aren't specialy trending now, but they are kinda worn. So here are some clothes with flower pattern:

This cute summer flower basic sweater is so something my sister would wear. I would wear it with a nice light skirt or shorts at the summer, but now - when it's cold outside - I would wear it with some pink or green  pants. 

This is a hawaii inspired top that's wide at the buttom. That will make you look wider then you are, so I won't exactly recommend this to you with skinny waists, but for you who is a bit fuller, this shape is great. I would wear it with a plain beige, blue or peach skirt because of the summer colours in the top.

Ah. This matching top and pants from H&M are actually stylish. It looks like it's onepiece, but it's still the thing that we see it's two. It's pretty chill.
H&M

This is a ungirly oldladyish shirt with red, blue and green flowers on it. It's the same pattern as at the curtains at my grandma and grandpas bedroom. That says a lot about how old style it is. Not in a retro-cool way, but in a not-hot way. I wouldn't wear this shirt at all. 

This shirt is really mind refreshing. The pattern is pretty much the opposite of the one above. It is light, refreshening and has some small details. H&M is good at two things: reflecting colour and small details. Those two things are really important for a good clothing. I would wear this shirt with some simple black jeans or some blue, peach or yellow pants. It depends on what style I'm looking for.

xoxo, Malene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionistas