2.9.12

Converse

Converse is what I call unfashionable. They are never in and they are never out. They are just popular all the time because of the plain design and the fact that there are so many different typer of Converse. There are so many different patterns, colours and shapes, but the original is Chuck Taylor All Stars. Nike owns Converse. At converse.com you can even create your own Converse. It is so cool. Here are some Converse you can buy at eBay and some I greated at converse.com:

Burgundy are - as said - popular now. Converse of course has burgundy Chuck Taylor All Star Hi to their best selling list. They are classic. They are chic and just so mysterious. Gotta love'em. 

Classic grey Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi.

Classic navy Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi.

Classic pink Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi.

So these Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Stars I created. I only used navy and pure white, so it is simple that way. I would totally buy these, the only problem is that I don't live in the US, and that's a must. 

xoxo, Malene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionistas