13.9.12

Purchases

I was shopping today and I baught some clothes. They are not the greatest clothes I've baught, but they're relaxed, me and nice:

This is what I call a basket top. It's like a sweater, and it looks like the arms have been cut off. That's slightly my style: when something looks like somethings it's not. I wear some black jeans with it for a sophisticated look. The top isn't like black, it's just very dark grey, so it isn't entirely contrast with the white. For a more I-am-myself-look I wear some grey sweatpants actually.

This sweater I picked out when I baught the burgundy jeans below. You see, Bik Bok's got this deal that when buying jeans - the price doesn't matter - you get a free sweater for 199 kr. So i picked this. It's kinda soft and it's thin. I wear it with some dark high waist jeans, a tube bra, a silver necklace, some pearl earrings and some white converse. It's a norwegian teenager look.

Burgundy jeans just keep climbing the popularity latter. It's classy. I wear it with a white basket top with the text "94 indie kid" on it in burgundy. And my white converse.

Ahh, I just love these burgundy converse. They are so not dressed-up and feminin at the same time. Converse is everones love. They are supposted to arrive 17 of september, so I hope there will be no problems.

That's the things I have baught and here are the thing I am going to buy:

iPhone 5

As we all know, iPhone 5 is released. It's not so diffent from 4s, but it's thinner, taller and better. It doesn't arrive in the shops in Norway before 28 of september. I am going to buy this beauty then. I can't wait to finally be the first person to have something big. It's been told that it will cost 649 dollars, that is 5684 norwegian kroner. That is not as bad as I expected.

xoxo, Malene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionistas