13.8.13

Knitted all the year

Hey y'all!

I am a knit-all-year-person. So even thought it's summer I wear knitted clothes. Partly because the summer is cold here I live in West Norway and partly because I live for knit. Today my friend told me that when she sees knitted sweaters she thinks of me and her grandmother. I don't know if I should be flattered or not when being compared to her granny, but I think I'll take it as a compliment; I have a 'thing'!

Ahh, this sweater is one of those basic-but-not-so-basic-sweaters Bik Bok are known to have. If they had not used two different colours, this sweater would be boring. The mix of black and white makes it grey, but not just grey.

I am personally a huge fan of patterns, especially aztec. It can pimp up any outfit. This sweater I would wear with basic black skinnyjeans, because if I had worn some coloured jeans or even worse, patterned jeans, that would just draw attention from this beautiful pattern, and then create mess.

These sweaters are so comfy! They are ultimate for a night in the coach with some friend or your boyfriend. Some simple leggings or actually anything underneath this oversized sweater would do.

I am so near to buying this. This oversize cosy cardigan is exactly what I'm looking for. I tried this on at the mall and there are extra fabric at the front to wrap around yourself. And it is in wine red, which is my favourite colour when it comes to clothes.

By the way, I am soon doing a summeroutfits post where I post different outfits from this summer. Stay tuned!

xoxo, Malene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashionistas