27.7.12

summer and fall

Last fall it was warm colours you saw everywhere. This summer it's been all mint, babypink and light colours. This fall the warm colours will still be here, and so will the light colours. Black, white and grey are always popular, so they will be a part of the fall collection. Lace will be used much, and so will knitted. 
Gina Tricot have started slightly with fall in their shops (at least in their lookbooks) but they have not started completely. It's to early to start selling.


Knitted is becoming very popular because it's so comfertable, and with the right combination and accessories, it won't be so baggy and "home". With this, I would wear a shirt with collar, some bracelets and pearl earrings. 
This really shows how the fall will be. With this I would wear black thights, because they will reflect the black parts in the sweater. My hair, I would put in a donut, and rather wear some long earrings who will match what's hanging on the sweater.

This is more summer than fall, but people will still be using these minty clothes. For school I would wear this top/shirt with babypink earrings, the hair straight down. I would wear white thights and babypink Toms. For dressed-up occasions, I would wear a white skirt with Jeffrey Campbell with lace.

This one really reflects what last spring and summer was like; light, lase, babycolours, shirts. I would wear this with dark jeans and white converse, and with my hair I would make a fishtailbraid.

With this I would wear black thights, and I would have my hair straight down. This one doesn't really need accessories, bacause of it's laces.
Personally, I love these jeans. They're all you can ask for; they're tight, dark, and casual. These fit with almost anything.

Many people (including myself) would never wear sweatpants in public. Well, I would wear these. I would wear the red ones, with a basic white top, and parkas. 

xoxo, Malene

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous27/7/12 17:38

    so cool! I will definetely wear some of those clothes

    ReplyDelete

Fashionistas