30.7.12

High Heels - part two


Jeffrey Campbells

I could write a whole book about Jeffrey Campbells. But instead of me writing much you'll be bored reading, I asked three people on the street what they think about Jeffrey Cambells. These are the answers I got:
"I really like Jeffrey Campbells because they look exclusive" - 19 year old girl.
"I think they are really pretty" - 17 year old girl
"I think they are really beautiful because of the unike design and the fact that they fit for all seasons" - 16 year old girl

Shoes with flowers are really pretty in the summer. With a white, cute dress, you could do that "happy-girl"-look.

These shoes are for girls who like to party and be the center of attention. The ultimate party shoes. These are  great all seasons.

Rivets on Jeffrey Campbells. It can't be more perfect.

This summer, neon is popular because they mark you. You don't become invisible wearing noen. So Jeffrey Campbells in neon colours, must become popular.

I absolutely love lace. Certainly Jeffrey Campbells with lace. These you can wear when dressing up, or just hanging with friends.

These are very summer. The light colours will make the outfit. I really don't know how to deskribe Jeffrey Campbells. They are wonderful.

xoxo, Malene

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/8/12 15:48

    i dont like jeffrey campbells i think they have to high front they are weird

    ReplyDelete

Fashionistas